For Peace of Mind at Home
Both James McDuff and his Uncle Mike have families of their own. When the two men became partners forming Locksmith San Diego, they made providing the very best home security products and services a cornerstone of their business.
Your Choice of Top Quality Locks and Equipment
Today, it doesn’t matter if your home is an apartment, a condo, a townhouse, or a free-standing house, Locksmith San Diego offers:
- A Full Selection of Entry Locks: If you unlock your home by sticking a key in a door knob, you probably need to update your locks. Deadbolt locks on front and back doors are essential to good security and Locksmith San Diego offers a great selection of entry locks. Our security experts can help you make the right choice for your family.
- Patio Door Locks: Patio doors are often an area of vulnerability because they are at the back of the house and most people rely on the locks provided by the door manufacturers. Locksmith San Diego provides locks and other devices to make patio doors truly secure.
- Window Locks and Devices: Basement and first floor windows can provide obvious easy entry to your home and various locks and devices are available to secure them. Still, many homeowners overlook these areas of vulnerability.
- Home Safes: Everyone has important documents such as birth certificates, passports, insurance policies, and wills that need to be protected. Some people also have items such as valuable jewelry or guns that need to be secured. Locksmith San Diego offers a selection of home safes that can provide an extra measure of security for your vital documents and valued treasures, whatever they may be.
- Arrives on time for your appointment: We know your time is valuable, so we make it a point to always be on time.
- Walks through your home with you: We thoroughly check the locks on your entries and windows, identify your areas of vulnerability, and even suggest security measures you can take yourself to make your home safer.
- Recommends locks and safety devices. We help you select the very best equipment to secure your home within your budget.
- Prepares a written estimate. We prepare a complete written estimate for your home security that includes the prices for the equipment you select and the cost of our expert installation. You will know up front exactly what you need and exactly what it will cost.
First Class Professional Service
Our locksmiths are trained, professional security experts. When you call us to ask for a home security review, our experienced home security expert:
Residential Peace of Mind
When it comes to your home security, Peace of Mind is knowing that you have done all you can to make your home as safe and secure as possible.
Securing your home is not just a matter of getting the strongest possible locks. Your locks have to work for all of the members of your family or household and many factors must be considered.
For example, if you share your home with tenants, a key code lock that allows you to change the code on the rental unit can save you the time and cost of replacing locks when you get a new tenant.
Or you may have elderly family members or disabled members who have special needs. Larger lock handles and other devices can make accessibility easier for all of your family members.
That’s why we offer our free home assessment. Our home security professionals trained to see special needs you may overlook and knowledgeable about the products that meet those needs.
Call Us Today!
We’re Looking Forward to Serving You