Free Estimate Locksmith
Our Free Estimate Is Your Key to Quality Service
“It’s very simple,” says James McDuff, junior partner at Locksmith San Diego. “We look over the job and give you all your options and a fair and honest price for each one. You make your best choice and we do the work.”
James landed his first job in 1992 when he was just 14 years old. He cleaned up and did odd jobs around his Uncle Mike’s locksmith shop. Mike, a Master Locksmith, turned out to be a good mentor and by the time James was ready for college, he was also well on his way to becoming a master locksmith.
When James graduated with a business degree in sales and marketing, he returned to Mike’s and in 2004, he and Mike became business partners creating Locksmith San Diego, opening additional shops in the area, and expanding their mobile locksmith service.
“Our goal is always to provide the best possible service at the best possible price, “says James. “That’s why every client gets a free estimate before we begin a job. For us, the free estimate is a pact we make with our customers.”
What Your Free Estimate Includes
Every estimate consists of three essential parts:
- Assessment: Our fully trained and certified locksmiths fully analyze your situation to determine what actually needs to be done.
- Recommendation: Whether you need keys, locks, safes, or other special equipment, Locksmith San Diego offers a wide selection to meet both your needs and your budget.
- Service: We explain exactly what we need to do, how long it will take, and how much it will cost.
- Our experienced, certified locksmith
- Arrives promptly.
- Thoroughly assesses your premises.
- Discusses equipment and options with you.
- Helps you select the best products within your budget.
- Prepares a complete estimate in writing.
- Entry locks including locks for patio doors and connecting doors between garage and living areas.
- Windows including those on upper floors and basements.
- Other areas of vulnerability including the security of small valuables and important documents.
- Recommend the best entry locks for you and your employees
- Suggest special security measures such as panic bars at exits and locks to secure specific interior areas.
- Help you select a safe or other equipment that meets your needs.
- Provide you with a written estimate.
Taking the Free Estimate to the Next Level
Locksmith San Diego is absolutely committed to providing the very best service and products at the very best price. Part of that commitment is making sure our prices are always competitive. The other part is being sure our customers always know what they’re getting and what it’s going to cost.
In an emergency, our experienced locksmiths can quickly see what needs to be done and promptly provide a fair and honest cost estimate. Bigger jobs, however, require more – more time, more experience, and more preparation.
Even with that in mind, Locksmith San Diego extends our Free Estimate policy to all jobs – no matter how large. And we’re always just a phone call away.
It Only Takes a Phone Call to Get Your Free Estimate
Locksmith San Diego is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Someone is always ready to take your call.
When you call for a free estimate, our operator schedules a time that’s convenient for you.
For You Home
We walk through you home with you to check:
For Your Business
We provide a complete review of your business premises to:
Call Today for Your Free Estimate
You Have Nothing to Lose and a Lot to Save!