Complete Locksmith Services for Your Business
Like you, James McDuff is always looking for ways to take his business to the next level. “For us,” he says, “Reaching for the next level usually means improving or expanding our service. That’s the first place we look.”
Doing More for Our Clients
For many local businesses, Locksmith San Diego is the first place they look when they need any locksmith services. That’s because:
- Whenever you call, someone answers the phone: Emergencies don’t always happen during regular business hours so we make sure you get a live person when you call our number – 24 hours a day and 365 days a week.
- Our Locksmiths are trained, certified, and professional: They arrive promptly and they have everything they need to get you up and running whether you’re locked out or need some other assistance.
- Our selection of security equipment gives you choices that fit your budget. With our free estimate, you know exactly what you’re getting and what your costs will be.
What Can We Do for You?
Whether your business is a small enterprise or a large institution, Locksmith San Diego offers systems including:
- Entry Locks: As your first line of defense, good entry locks can eliminate a very high percentage of the risks to your office and buildings. From high quality key locks to key pad locks that allow you to assign individual codes to your employees, we can help you decide what you need and provide it.
- Panic Bars: If you need to secure exit doors and provide a fast, easy exit for employees and customers, panic bars on selected doors are a perfect option.
- Deposit Safes: If your business handles frequent cash transactions throughout the day, deposit safes provide a safe and convenient way for employees to deposit cash without opening the safe. Usually installed inconspicuously under the counter, these safes are convenient and protect both your daily receipts and your employees
- Standard Safes: For small, important items such as contracts, confidential information, back-up files, and high risk items such as guns, safes provide both security and easy access. Locksmith San Diego offers a selection of safes in a variety of sizes.
- Complete Installation and Service: Our professional installers set-up and install all equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. And then we make sure you and any designated staff members know how to use the equipment properly. Finally, we are always available for service and support, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Call Today and Ask for Your Free Estimate
You don’t have to wait until you’re in the middle of an emergency to call Locksmith San Diego. We’ll come to your site any time to review your security set-up. One of our experienced security experts will walk around your property with you to:
- Examine your locks to be sure they are the right kind of locks and working properly.
- Suggest safety and security measures such as panic bars on certain exits and interior areas that might need to be secured.
- Discuss other measures you can take to make your premises safer and more secure for your employees and your customers.
Finally, our expert will prepare a complete, written estimate that includes equipment and professional installation.
Whether you want to update locks and other security in your present business property or you’re building or remodeling at a new location, Locksmith San Diego is ready to make sure you have the equipment you need to provide the best possible protection.
Call Us Today!